Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Highlights - Day 1

Add your comments about what you did on Day 1

I attended the following sessions on Wednesday:

Keynote Lunch - Dr. Michael Zastrocky


Enjoyed this very much. I plan to email him for a copy of his presentation. Anyone have the email - all i know for sure is @gardner.com????

Hands-on - Using blogs, rss...




I don't have a lot of experience with blogs so this was very helpful. Decided to create a blog during this session that I might actually use...David and Alice did a very good job introducing this technology and other participants talked about how they are using them or a similar technology called "movable type."

Reception & Cash Bar
Bartender was tardy but didn't want to miss this VIP session. Food was great and my dinner!


p.s. After hearing the news this weekend - understand why one of the 4:15 sessions was cancelled. I thought I had heard that name before :=o

2 Comments:

At 3:59 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

Keynote speaker for lunch was great!

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

We have had some issues with Internet access at the conference today. We actually had to locate an overhead project for one of the breakout sessions!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home